NGC Adds Google Play Gift Card Connection
National Gift Card Corp. (NGC), a leading B2B digital and physical gift card solution provider with more than 2,000 U.S., Canadian and European corporate clients, recently launched a partnership to distribute Google Play gift codes in the B2B market, both in real time and in bulk. This new collaboration with Google Play benefits the B2B gift industry by providing:
- The perfect item for promotions, employees’ rewards, incentives, and more
- The most secure source for Google Play gift codes in the B2B gift card industry
- Access for loyalty, reward, and incentive programs to source Google Play gift codes in real-time through the NGC Google Play API.
"National Gift Card is delighted to be able to offer Google Play as an official distribution point to the B2B loyalty, rewards, incentive and employee marketplace,” said Eric Thiegs, National Gift Card President. “Businesses and programs can look to National Gift Card for a secure, real-time source of Google Play gift codes.”
The new partnership with Google Play allows NGC to:
- Offer world-class technology integrations for agencies and gift card programs that need a direct gift card source to Google Play content.
- Eliminate the need for companies to house and guard against fraud involving live Google Play gift codes. Instead, NGC can provide gift codes in real-time, as-needed.
- Deliver Google Play gift code values through the NGC API at $10, $15, $20, $25, $50 and $100 denominations.
Like other offerings from NGC’s gift card API, the new Google Play option allows B2B program buyers and clients to send Gift cards in real time to program participants, many of whom help make up the hundreds of millions of Google Play users around the globe.